Finances & Funding → Graduate Campus Employment
Listed below are on-campus job openings for which colleges, departments, programs and other UF units are seeking graduate students for hire. The minimum requirement for these positions is current enrollment as a UF graduate student. For more details (other job qualifications, funding and pay, job description, etc.), please contact the unit listed directly, via the e-mail address provided. The UF Graduate School does not have any further information about these positions; the unit offering the job does.
Wanted: UF Housing Graduate Hall Directors
The Department of Housing and Residence Education at the University of Florida is currently seeking applicants for our Graduate staff positions for the 2015-2016 academic year. Come join our warm, welcoming and friendly staff. Side effects of joining our Housing family include: personal growth, fulfilling your potential for excellence, empowerment to learn, innovate and succeed. Our graduate staff members accumulate experiences that allow them to be strong candidates in their future professional and educational endeavors. The deadline for priority consideration is February 10 and campus visits begin February 20. For more information, please visit: http://www.housing.ufl.edu/employment/by-type/grad/.
Graduate Assistant in Leadership and Service
The Center for Leadership and Service (CLS) educates students through meaningful experiences designed to prepare socially responsible leaders to create positive sustainable change. Students engage in lifelong service and civic participation through the Center by connecting with the greater community in action, change, and learning. The CLS promotes ethical, thoughtful, and globally-minded leadership, service, and civic engagement by encouraging students to grow and learn from experiential opportunities and trainings.
General Position Description
• Assist in the management and staffing of the Center for Leadership and Service
• Assist in the development and implementation of civic engagement programming
• Assist in assessment of current department programming
• Provide support for all programs of the Center for Leadership and Service
• Based on interest and needs, graduate assistants are encouraged to work on special projects.
Special Projects Specific to Position
• Coordinate the Annual Servant Leader Institute
• Coordinate 2 Servant Leader Roundtables
• Collaborate with campus departments to plan and implement Issue Specific Servant Leader Roundtables
• Provide 1-on-1, and group, leadership and service consultations
• Serve on CLS and Student Affairs committees for various initiatives
• Other projects as assigned. Projects could include: current program enhancement, new program development, assessment, or marketing
This is a 20 hour per week position. Possible summer employment is also negotiable. Preference is given to individuals with experience working with college students. But, candidates with strong interpersonal skills will be considered.
Compensation includes in-state tuition waiver for 9 credit hours, $11,000 stipend for an academic year (fall and spring semester) & GatorGradCare (health insurance).
Campus units: E-mail your graduate student job openings for posting here to email@example.com. Please include the position title, your unit name, an application deadline date and the e-mail address or webpage URL of your contact for job applicants. Thank you!