Announcing the 2021 Graduate Student Mentoring Award WinnersRelease Date: April 09 2021
The UF Graduate School is proud to announce the winners of the 2021 Graduate Student Mentoring Award. The students below were chosen from almost 60 applications reviewed by our judging committee. Each of these students was chosen based on the recommendations of their mentees and supervisors, and the strength of their personal statements.
Congratulations to the 2021 winners:
- Sidney Baudendistel, Department of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
- Adania Flemming, Department of Biology
- Rachel Hartnett, Department of English
- Kathleen Hupfeld, Department of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
- Addelynn Sagadevan, Department of Pediatrics
- Val Wongsomboon, Department of Psychology
If you would like to read more about the competition, including the winners’ personal statements, please click here.